Parking restrictions have now been put in place at the Village Hall to enable access for legitimate users of the hall and its facilities.
Permits will be issued in accordance with the following Guidelines…
- Residents who already have official parking permission.
- Residents living close to Village Hall and do not have a driveway at their residence
- Attending events at the hall organised by local Church, School or Community Council
- Tradesmen/ Contractors not working at the hall.
- Residents who live more than 200 meters from the hall.
- Non-Residents of the Village.
- Residents of the Village using the car park for not-hall related activities such as walking, cycling or social activities.
- Residents of the Village who have a private driveway at their residence