A Treasured Facility at the Heart Of Our Community
Building a proper purpose built village hall was first agreed upon in the 1920s. A momentum of community fund raising and goodwill soon gathered speed. By 1930 Llanbedr Dyffryn Clwyd finally had its very own “Church House.” In the 1980s the new owners Glyndwr District Council secured a major refurbishment of what became known as “The Village Hall.”
Fast forward to the early 21st century a new Llanbedr DC Village Hall Association had taken over the reins. The original vision of the past residents remain the same to treasure a community facility which belongs to the people of the village.
We have now completed another round of modernisation incorporating renewable energy to sustain the building.
Exciting events are planned for the hall, which is available for hire at very reasonable rates. For details contact either email@example.com. or telephone 07535 898648.
Free creative arts workshops for adults with Autism coming soon! More information here!